Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time is Flying By

Dear LEE Staff, Students and Parents,

WoW! Where has the time gone? I hope all of you had a great summer vacation spent resting and relaxing while getting in some exercise too! These past months since my last update have been filled with teaching at two school campuses, developing friendships, getting back into shape, and having some amazing professional opportunities. I'm having a good time here with the aussies, it will be hard to leave when the time comes but I will be looking forward to returning back the middle of December to be ready to teach at LEE the start of 2010. Enjoy the next months with Ms. Wright. Show her all about how Americans celebrate Halloween:)

I'm attaching a few recent pics of some travel. Sorry I haven't posted more often but this blog site isn't the most user friendly and takes a very long time to post each picture.

Take Care!
:) Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment